Shared Kitchen Offering
Who is it for?
Chefs, makers & bakers whose products advance nutritional & holistic health, while uplifting community well-being.
Our shared kitchen members are allergen free bakers, dietary personal chef’s, crafter’s of botanical tinctures and healthy menu food truck operators, and mission driven, community focused food service businesses. Interested in joining our community? Join our membership waitlist and let us know how we might best support your goals!
How does it work?
We plan to offer monthly membership packages with a scaled pricing structure. Providing the stability of a fixed monthly cost that aligns with your concept’s current needs & brand’s growth objectives. Join our membership waitlist to get updates on benefits and structure.
What are the benefits of our shared kitchen:
- Business Incubation services, providing support & access to professional training and mentorship
- Market exposure and business promotion through opportunities created and coordinated by La victoria Shared Incubator Kitchen
- Our facility offers:
- 4 semi-private kitchens, one specifically designated for baking
- Refrigerated, freezer, dry and personal storage space
- Access to specialized commercial kitchen equipment
- Operational Support for Food Trucks, including secured parking & utility connections
Where is the Shared Kitchen located?
Interested in joining the Shared Kitchen at La victoria healing kitchen?
Complete the form below and share a few details about your business.