Instructional Kitchen Offering
The instructional space at La Victoria Healing Kitchen hosts a variety of engaging experiences that elevate yourself and others, around the culinary and healing arts. Join us for an upcoming class, workshop, or special event in the heart of the Aurora Arts & Cultural District!
Learn the fundamentals and gain confidence in the kitchen.
- Learning how to boil an egg
- Adjusting for elevation (it’s a thing)
- Preparing a week-day meal
Covering the topics of urban gardening, seasonal eating, and food preservation (also known as putting up), these classes are centered around the “garden to table” journey.
- I grew a pattypan squash, now what?
- Seasonal meal planning & preparation
- Putting up: It’s peach season
Tap into the creative, artistic, and exciting world of cooking! Explore and learn about global cuisine, create a memorable holiday dish, or try your skills and go head to head in a friendly cooking challenge!
- Holiday cookie bake & exchange
- Culinary challenge: french onion soup
- Improvising with leftovers
Whether you’re looking for a dedicated practice or want to try something new, our healing workshops provide you the space to slow down and experience a variety of options for your healing journey.
- Learn how to tap into your intuition and nourish mindfulness through meditation or art therapy.
- Take time to find balance and harmony through yoga, reiki, or other naturopathic practices.
- Explore healing through the ethereal and metaphysical; whether to heal the light and shadows within, commune with the energy of nature & mother earth, or another divine power.
Who doesn’t love a good party? We sure do!
Elevating healing & the culinary arts beyond our basic offering, La victoria Healing Kitchen helps promote and highlight local businesses and community efforts by offering a collaborative space to host special events year-round.
- Want to sample the menu of an up-and-coming local chef? Join us for a pop-up restaurant event.
- Stop by the kitchen to sample a culinary treat while enjoying the monthly art opening walk in the Aurora Arts & Cultural District.
- Learn about a new community initiative that needs your support!
Have a quinceañera, bar mitzvah, office party, or another private event to host? We’d love to help! The kitchen can host events for up to 40 people, contact us directly to tell us about your specific needs and check availability.